Fox News has announced a big career change for long-time host Dana Perino

Fox News has announced a big career change for Iong-time host and former George W. Bush spokeswoman Dana Perino. According to the network, the co-anchor of America’s Newsroom and co-host of The Five launched her own weekIy podcast that began August 21, the network announced late last month.

“FOX News Audio’s ‘Perino on Politics,’ which launched the same week Fox News Channel will host the first GOP presidentiaI primary debate, will examine the 2024 election and beyond,” the report said.

Perino is talking to highly knowledgeable people from both within and outside Washington, D.C. The lineup will has included experts such as coIumnists, advisors, pollsters, and political strategists, and together, they will delve into the most recent developments along the campaign trail, crucially leading up to what is being seen as a pivotal election, Fox noted.

The show’s inauguraI guests featured strategist Colin Reed and National Review’s senior politicaI correspondent, Jim Geraghty, the report added. Perino joined Fox News Channel in 2009 following her time as White House Press Secretary in President George W. Bush’s administration. She has since pIayed a key role in Fox News’ election coverage,” Fox reported, adding:

Perino’s America’s Newsroom, which she co-anchors aIongside Bill Hemmer, is regularly the top cable news program in its timeslot. “The Five,” which she co-hosts alongside Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters and Jeanine Pirro, is the most-watched show on cable news despite airing well before the primetime hours that historically dominated ratings.

“The Five,” which has been the No. 1 cable news program for seven-straight quarters, averaged 2.6 million viewers and 254,000 among the advertiser-coveted demo of aduIts age 25-54 during July to continue its unprecedented run.

After All The Heartbreak, Jason Momoa Found New Love, And You’ll Surely Recognize Her

Since Jason Momoa revealed his new girlfriend to the world on Instagram on Monday, the pair has been the talk of the internet.

Though some may be surprised, he has been making subtle references to their long-simmering romance to followers for some time.

When he was still married to Lisa Bonet, the 44-year-old actor got to know the 32-year-old actress on the set of the 2021 Netflix movie Sweet Girl. But there’s a catch!

Momoa and his husband separated for more than five years, although they were still legally wed.

Bonet and Momoa formally separated on October 7, 2020, therefore there was no conflict between them when he and Arjona started dating.

On January 8 of this year, Bonet filed for divorce, and the next day, their cases were settled amicably.

Momoa went all out, creating a carousel of pictures from their most recent trip to Japan, now that he could finally show them all how much he loved them.

He referred to Arjona as “mi amor” in the letter, but if you’re not sure what that means, just look at their adorable pictures of one another.

Their close embrace is depicted through their body language in the second picture, where her hand is softly resting on his arm and his arms are wrapped around her. It’s not laughing!

The writer said, “Japan, you are a dream come true; you blew my mind.” We sincerely thank everyone who opened their homes to us so that we could embark on yet another amazing journey with our beloved and make memories with both old and new friends. Motorbikes and mayhem on the highway. Warm regards, J.’

In 2019, Arjona wed attorney Edgardo Canales; however, little is known about their separation or if a divorce was requested.

Despite the impression that Arjona is a relatively new member of the Momoa family, his stepdaughter Zoë Kravitz chose her to be the director of Blink Twice, which will be released in theaters on August 23 and stars Channing Tatum.

Given that Kravitz and Tatum are now engaged, the wedding is probably going to be spectacular, and Momoa, Bonet, and Lenny Kravitz will probably be there.

Following 13 years of dating, Bonet and Momoa made the decision to tie the knot in October 2017.

The 15-year-old boy Nakoa-Wolf and the 16-year-old daughter Lola are being reared by the ex-couple behind closed doors.

They didn’t declare their split on Instagram until January 2022, writing, “We’ve all felt the strain and adjustments of these revolutionary times. “A revolution is taking place, and our family is not an exception… feeling and growing from the seismic shifts occurring,” said the joint statement.As a result, we inform our families of our impending divorce. We share this not because we think it’s important to draw attention to ourselves, but rather so that we can live morally and authentically in our day-to-day lives.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*